Meals For Mutts Adult Dog Food Salmon & Sardine Large Kibble
We've all heard about the many health benefits of adding cold water oily fish to our own diets. Yet those same benefits can also be achieved by feeding these foods to our pets. That's where Meals for Mutts salmon and sardine dog food large kibble comes in. The high levels of omega fatty acids in this food is great for proper brain function, heart health and helps to maintain your pet's skin, nails, teeth and coat in tip top condition. Fish oils have also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and are a great addition to the diet of dogs with osteoathritis and joint pain.
This diet is ideal for dogs with food sensitivities and allergies as fish is often a novel protein compared to the traditional chicken based diets most pets are used to. It also leaves out some of the other common allergens such as corn, dairy, wheat and soy.
The other benefit of Meals for Mutts is that they use only natural, whole, organic and ethically sourced local ingredients. There are no fillers, meat by products or artificial colours and preservatives.
- Australian made super premium pet food
- Uses only organic and whole local ingredients
- High levels of omega fatty acids
- Helps to promote brain function, heart health, skin and nail health
- Protects against retinal atrophy
- Supports brain development in the womb
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties of fish oils can help with pain related to osteoarthritis and other joint pain
- No meat by-products, no artificial colours or preservatives
- Ideal for dogs with allergies or food sensitivities
- Contains antioxidants including vitamin E
- Pre and probiotics help promote a healthy gut environment
- Yucca Shidigera extract helps to reduce body and stool odour
Salmon, sardines, vegetables in season, alfalfa, brown rice, natural fats, omega 3, 6 & 9, coconut oil, parsley, tumeric, prebiotics, probiotics, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin, minerals, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, copper, iron, zinc, manganese and iodine, vitamn E and rosemary extract.
|Dog's Weight||Amount to feed
(grams per day)
|Amount to feed
|Crude Protein: 20%||Moisture: 10%|
|Crude Fat: 10%||Phosphorous: 1%|
|Ash: 5%||Calcium: 2%|
|Crude Fibre: 4%|