Sometimes we go overboard with treating our pets, and who can blame us? Meals for Mutts lite adult dog food in turkey and lamb flavour can bring things back into balance. It's the perfect holistic solution for those overindulgent pet's who've gained a little extra weight.
This low-calorie formula still adheres to Meals for Mutts quality standards of using only premium natural whole organic local ingredients with no added artificial colours or preservatives. There are no fillers or meat-by-products here!
Turkey provides a low-allergen, healthy mainstay to this kibble. It is low in fat and high in protein.
Pasture fed lamb is included for its anti-inflammatory properties and rich array of omega fatty acids, amino acids and minerals such as zinc and iron.
- Lite low calorie version, lower in fat, suited to pets who are a little overweight
- Suitable for all dog breeds and ages
- Australian made
- Super premium pet food
- Uses only natural, organic and whole local ingredients that are ethically sourced
- High protein using turkey and pasture fed lamb
- No meat by-products
- Contains no preservatives or artificial colours
- Has a unique blend of probiotics and nutrients that help to maintain a healthy immune system
- Contains antioxidants including vitamin E
- Yucca Shidigera extract helps to reduce body and stool odour
Turkey & Lamb meat (no meat-by-products), vegetables in season, ground brown rice, alfalfa, natural fats, omega 3,6 & 9, coconut oil, tumeric, parsley, pre and probiotics, kelp, vitamins A,C,D3,E,K,B2,B6,B12, niacin, folacin, biotin, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, copper, zinc, manganese, iron and iodine, and rosemary extract.
|Dog's Weight||Amount to feed
(grams per day)
|Amount to feed
|Crude Protein: 21%||Moisture: 10%|
|Crude Fat: 9%||Phosphorous: 0.8%|
|Ash: 7%||Calcium: 1.3%|
|Crude Fibre: 7%|